Dan Silver's top 15 excuses for missing work
Don't fancy a day in the office? Quite fancy a day in the pub? Below are some very well thought out and useful excuses I have created for missing work.
Enjoy and make use of them in your professional career as and when required!
- I think I might have donated too much blood this morning
- The wife kept me up all night snoring and grunting
- The dog did a number two on my Oyster card and he refuses to clean it off
- I'm not sick but I heard a few people in the office are, so I'm staying home until they get better
- My trousers split on the way to work this morning and I'm commando
- I'm menopausal
- This is no normal hangover, I am actually dying
- I fell asleep at a party last night and my friends in their infinite wisdom decided to write something NSFW on my forehead in permanent marker
- I locked myself out of the house in my pyjamas, luckily I had my mobile on me so I could text you
- I just bought a new double quilted sleep easy mattress
- I am in - I'm on site, I'll hopefully be in the office later today, but I have that thing this afternoon so may not be
- Sorry I thought it was bank holiday
- You can't handle the truth
- I helped give birth to a baby on the train to work this morning and im covered in placenta - it's a boy
- My iron is broken and so is my marriage, I can't come into work crying, wearing a creased shirt
Dan Silver has worked at The Interiors Group for just over a year. Dan has a wonderfully charismatic attitude and can do approach.
Likes: Art, Sound Engineering, Music Producing, Fishing, Golf and spending quality time with his wife and children.
Dislikes: Packed trains, Swearing and celery.